Friday, June 19, 2015

ELA Reflection and High School Readling List

Dear classmates and Ms. Galang,

 There have been many many lessons I found to be very useful this year, but one of the most helpful lessons is the one about forming compound sentences. This lesson is important to me, because it allowed me to correct many of my sentences and improve my writing overall. Another lesson I found to be interesting this year was the lesson about  citing sources within a text. This lesson was important to me because I was able to make my writing look more formal by citing quotes correctly in a text.

 My hopes and goals for reading and writing after I graduate are to finish the book I am currently reading. Other goals I have are to take a lot of notes throughout the book I will read over the summer, and to read at least 9 books over the  summer. Additionally, I want to continue writing poems based on what I read in articles and books. I want to do this because I think this would be a good way to improve my writing ability. It would be a good way to improve my writing ability because I would be testing my ability to make up poems from random texts.

Ideal High School Bookshelf

Pet Semetary by Stephen King

Cujo by Stephen King

Rage by Stephen King

Mistress of Masks by C. Greenwood

Ren of Atikala by David Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment